Translate

Páginas

sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2012

New blog of .{PSYCHO:Byts}. shop

Regards to all.
I finally have decided to do the blog of .{PSYCHO:Byts}..
Here it will publish the last innovations on my shop.
I have to warn you that I do not speak well the language English, I use always a translator online (it is not in the habit of doing good translations, but I hope that I am understood well). If I kick the dictionary please I was charmed with an IM or comment in the post where it could read the text correctly. 
For this and for them Hispanic speakers I will write the text in both languages. Thank you very much for your attention.
---------------------
Saludos a todos.
Yo finalmente he decidido hacer el blog de .{PSYCHO:Byts}..
Aquí publicare las ultimas novedades sobre mi tienda.
He de avisaros que no hablo bien el idioma inglés, yo uso siempre un traductor online ( no suele hacer buenas traducciones, pero espero que se me entienda bien). Si le doy muchas patadas al diccionario por favor me encantara un IM o comentario en el post donde se pueda leer el texto correctamente. 
Por esto y por los hispano-parlantes escribiré el texto en los dos idiomas. Muchas gracias por tu atención.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario